I decided that a little about me post would be a good way for ya’ll to get to know the chick behind the blog! I didn’t want to just write out an autobiography, so I decided to do it as more of a Q&A. Hope ya’ll enjoy!
Introduce yourself below, let’s be friends!
Name: Anjhaneè (i will definitely have to do a video or something saying my name because it looks harder to pronounce than it actually is)
Zodiac Sign: Cancer, My birthday is July, 21st! (i‘m turning 24 this year, ahh) 🎉
Where are you from?: I’m originally from Beaufort, South Carolina. But, I now live in North Carolina. In the cutest small town named, Pine Level (near-ish Raleigh).
Favorite Color: The color of money, green. That’s not really why, lol. I just tell people that from time to time to see their reaction. My favorite shades of green are definitely a mint green or seafoam green. I also really love yellow, it’s the happiest color of them all. ☺️
Favorite Season: Fall, hands down. The weather is livable, the trees are pretty, and the drinks are seasonal and delicious. As you can tell, I love everything about Fall (expect when it ends).
Favorite Holiday: C H R I S T M A S! Yes, I’m one of those nuts who decorates every inch of my house (inside & out) and leaves her tree up for way longer than needed. Oh, and don’t even get me started on wrapping paper themes. I love for all presents under my tree to have one central theme. Am I EXTRA, yes. I’ve had this year’s theme picked out since last year, tbh. Who doesn’t love after Christmas savings? So yeah, there will be lots of Christmas fun on this blog.
What is your favorite song?: This for me is an impossible question. I’m the kind of gal who listens to Country, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Oldies. My playlist is so eclectic, and I love it. If I like something, I like it. So you really never know what you’re going to get if you ride in the car with me. But, you can expect a dance party… always.
Coffee or Tea: I’m from the South, so I love some good ole’ SWEET tea. However, I also love my coffee so both. There is no choosing, just depends on my mood.
What is your best physical feature?: I’d definitely say, my lips. I didn’t always love my lips because I felt that they were too big for my face. But, once I grew into them… I’ve loved them ever since.
Destinations you would love to travel to?: How much time do you have because the list is so endless. I’ve only ever been to places in the US, but my dream (and goal) is to do some international traveling! Greece, England, Turks and Caicos, Australia, New Zealand, The Netherlands, Bora Bora, Italy, etc. So many places that I want to visit and explore. I’m truly wanderlust at heart.
Favorite Actress: I have two! Natalie Portman, and Rachel McAdams.
Favorite Movie: This is tough, but I’m gonna say Pretty Woman. I love Julia Roberts!
Favorite People to Follow on Instagram: Definitely Jessie James Decker, Anna Sacconejoly, and Acacia Kersey.
Current TV Show Obsessions: Big Little Lies, Game of Thrones (late to the party, i know) The Handmaids Tale, This Is Us, Better Things, Riverdale, and Star.
10 Facts about yourself:
- I’m a Vegetarian. Technically a Pescetarian because I do eat seafood. It just saves so much time and energy to say, vegetarian. Also, my favorite question when people find out that I don’t eat meat is: ‘so you don’t eat chicken?‘
- I garden, and currently in my garden you will find: Tomatoes, Beans, Squash, Cucumbers, Pumpkins, and Gourds!
- I love celebrating holidays, birthdays, etc. I tend to go all out! It’s just who I am, and I love making people feel special on their big days! I do believe that in a past life I was a party planner or event coordinator.
- I am obsessed with smell goods (candles, perfume, body mists, lotions, etc). My house is filled with candles, and wall plug-ins. I even burn incenses and wax melts. Anything that smells good, I’m pretttty sure that it’s in my house.
- I try not to kill anything (with the exception of water bugs, fly’s, and spiders). They all have to go, pronto. My boyfriend always laughs at me because I always TRY to take everything outside and give it a chance.
- I do not like when things are on odd numbers. For example the volume of something has to be on 22, not 23 or 6, not 7. It’s just a weird little thing that drives me bananas.
- I drink everything room temperature, and I don’t like anything too hot or too cold.
- My favorite perfume ever is DKNY Be Delicious by Donna Karan.
- I have three small tattoos (a cross on my right hand – inspired by Demi Lovato, an outline of Minnie Mouse with her signature red bow on my left wrist, and L’amour – ‘Love’ in French on my right wrist)
- I am a self proclaimed Honey Mustard Connoisseur. I would eat Honey Mustard on everything. Everything.
Make up must haves: Definitely some kind of chap-stick, I can’t stand my lips being dry! My favorite chap-sticks lately are the Carmex Comfort Care. The Strawberry one is my fave!
Longest standing make up item: Probably, my NYX Wonder Pencil. I use it mainly in my waterline to make eyes appear larger, and brighter. But, I also sometimes use it as a lip liner or spot concealer. It literally has so many purposes, and I have one everywhere.
Cosy night in or a night out?: Both! It really just depends on my mood. My boyfriend and I always joke about being hermit craps, but every so often we get out for date nights and family functions, lol.
Well, that is all for now! I hope that ya’ll enjoyed this post, and will show it some love. I had fun answering the questions, and I hope that you’ve been able to learn more about me.
Until next time,